LAZY DAYS

Built in Castleford in 1930 by Cliff and Jones.

At the time of Dunkirk she was owned by M.V.Lazarus and spent 3 days under fierce air attack ferrying troops from East Beach.

Lazy Days will be at Harbour Marine Services throughout the winter having a major refit to make her seaworthy again. Extensive work to the exterior including wheel house. Most of the teak interior will be remade by hand. The photos below will hopefully show the progress we make over the coming months.

By | 2018-10-08T14:03:01+00:00 October 8th, 2018|Progress update, Restoration, Uncategorised|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment