Please call to pre order & book a table
December 8th, 15th & 22nd.
* Locally sourced boeuf Bourguignon, roast parsnips and potato purée, mushrooms and smoked bacon.
* Supreme of chicken with thyme and lemon, sautéed potatoes, braised cabbage, sage and white onions sauce.
* Roasted salmon, prawns and petits pois risotto, gremolata and fresh Parmesan top
* Binham blue and roast beetroot tart with winter slaw and potato salad.
* Dark chocolate mousse, berry compote and crème fraiche
*Lightly spiced apple crème brûlée
* Stilton cheese, oat biscuits and homemade chutney
Situated in one of Southwold’s most picturesque locations overlooking this working harbour and the marshes beyond Le Roc is the perfect place to dine.
Tuesday to Saturday
Open times: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Lunch served: 12.00pm to 3.00pm
For sample menus and bookings visit lerocsouthwold.com
Private functions catered for – if you have a celebration planned please call to discuss your requirements.
All the food is freshly prepared and locally sourced where possible. They offer gluten-free and vegan options. The wood burning stove offers a warm welcome to guests and well behaved dogs.
Cafe tel no. 01502 722593