Maimonde is sister ship to Magyar and Grailian and another Saunders Roe Medina class. The owner came across her for sale in a marina in Hull, he contacted us initially enquiring about finding a surveyor, it was then we were able to share our knowledge and experience of the Medina Class and she was subsequently purchased.
Southwold Yard Services.
With twenty staff we are able to design, project manage and execute anything from the smallest repair to a new build or a complete restoration. Our in -house services include the following:
- Full traditional and modern boatbuilding techniques in timber, GRP, aluminium and steel
- West systems approved Osmosis treatment centre
- Full rigging service
- Marine engineering
- Marine electrical engineering and design
- Fabrication in steel, aluminium and stainless
- Awlgrip accredited application centre
Our premises comprise of some 10,000 sq feet of temperature controlled and ventilated undercover shed space, a 1000 sq foot chandlery and hardstanding for 100 vessels.
Our own pontoons with electric and water facilities.
24 ton hoist, 20 ton crane.